x0x0

Sep 20, 2017

#KL2017: 9TH ASEAN PARA GAMES

Assalamualaikum

So, I managed to squeeze my time to attend the opening ceremony for Paralympic games and it gives me tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnssssssssssss of mixed feelings, I cant describe.


Not because the setup was nice or what tapi sebab the participants. I remember the march from Timor Leste by only 4 people. and yet they still there to prove something. It was from Vietnam if I'm not mistaken, a large group of people, waving around the stadium, smiling and then, I caught my eyes at someone, left around 5-10m from his group because he cant walk like a normal person yet he still there, He didnt sit on wheelchair, he pushed himself to walk even though he knew he cant catch up with the others, That. The spirit that keep me emotional that night.

Kudos to the adik2x penjaga tiket and also abam polis that helped me sneak my food inside stadium. phewww. The opening was fun and nice and simple and formost, it very short which is good cuz I cant contain myself seeing all my money gone together with the fireworks show that was magnificent that night. LolSSS

As for the surau, I already got pengalaman masuk stadium once, so I aware of 'takde telekung nak solat', So I sesiap bawak my travel telekung and the queue to amik wudhuk is so longggg soooooo I just took my wudhuk at sinki toilet, bayang macam tak proper kan, tapi alhamdulillah, their toilet was nice and selesa, tapi tu lah, sinki tinggi nau nak angkat kaki. I perform my solat dekat luar surau je, sujud atas tudung. No hal.


As for the food there, so mahal if beli yg kat dalam and x berbaloi sungguh. so better kau makan kekenyang kat rumah baru datang stadium. pffftttt

The highlight of the ceremony was not Yuna performing cuz, dia perform macam tak perform je, nyanyi satu lagu, tp tu pon separuh. Pastu habis terus, pfffttt tapi masa nyala obor, u see, I was sitting dekat seat belakang obor, and bila api menyala, POOOOOFFFFFFFFF the bahang was reall gilaaaaaaa. Hahhahahahhahahaa

So that's it, got my ticket untuk closing ceremony, and we'll see how. Hewhewhewwww

Tepek gambar tuan tanah tanpa segan silu

No comments: